Nothing shows the world your unique sense of humor like a funny T-shirt. T-shirts with great slogans are popular for any occasion and let the world know exactly what you’re thinking. From tees for the wedding party to tees for the end of the world, we’ve gathered the best examples of funny T-shirt slogans available this season!
For Bachelorette Parties
The next time you’re a bridesmaid, surprise the entire bridal party with matching tees for your night out on the town. The world will be left with very little doubt that you’re out celebrating someone’s impending nuptials! Here are some of the best bachelorette party T-shirt slogans out there:
- Buy Her a Shot, She’s Tying the Knot! And for the bride: Buy Me a Shot, I’m Tying the Knot!
- If Lost, Return to Bachelorette Party- Bachelorette Support Crew
- Proud to be With the Bride to Be
- The Last Fling Before the Ring
It’s a long-standing tradition for the graduating high school class to announce themselves with class T-shirts. Some of the best shirts we’ve seen for 2012 include:
- You Can’t Outdo the Class of 1-2
- We’re the Class of 2012. Don’t You Wish You Could be One-Two?
- We’re the 1’s You Love 2 Hate
- It’s Not the End of the World – It’s Only the Beginning
- 2012: Saving the Best for Last
End of the World
- The Last Shirt: 12-21-12
- 12/22/12: Damn…Wrong Again!
- I’ve Fallen and I Can’t Find My Bunker?
- Party Like it’s 12-21-12
- 2012: I Told You So!
Ask a man and he’ll tell you: women have strong opinions on all manner of subjects! What better way for a girl to tell the world what she’s thinking than plastering it across her T-shirt? Here are some of the funniest T-shirt slogans seen on women’s tees:
- If I Agreed with You, We’d Both be Wrong!
- Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver
- Objects Inside this T Shirt are Larger Than They Appear
- Cougar Club
- How Can I Miss You if You Won’t Go Away?
There’s just something about babies and funny T-shirts that goes together! Whether you’re shopping for your new baby or looking for a shower gift, here are some great T-shirts that are sure to get a chuckle:
- The Spit Stops Here
- Go Ahead, Grown-Up…Amuse Me
- Don’t Laugh, He’s My Dad
- I Tried Being Good…It Didn’t Work Out
- Santa Doesn’t Exist – But I Can’t Read, So It’s Okay!
Tees are a great way to tell the world how you feel, and funny slogans are always in style. If you’re looking for a way to revamp your summer wardrobe, you can’t go wrong with a funny T-shirt!
Author: Samantha Baker is a child party blogger who suggests using kids T shirt printing to create t-shirts for your next kid party.